FLIR GS-320 - Drone inspection gas imaging camera
The GIS-320 drone inspection camera for gas imaging payload for unmanned aerial systems, unmanned ground vehicles, and mobile platforms. Under certain circumstances, infra-red cameras are highly suitable for detecting specific gases leakages and the presence of gas in the air. They can be also helpful during tests on improving environmental safety. A thermal camera can detect greenhouse gases in the air as well as gas leaks which may hazardous to the environment and can threaten human health.
GAS DETECTION FROM A SAFE DISTANCE
Discover hidden gas leaks from afar with 320 × 240 pixel IR resolution, <15 mK thermal sensitivity, and 1-8x continuous zoom (thermal).
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH UAS / UGV PLATFORMS
Integrate easily with UAS / UGV systems and control remotely to inspect well heads, pipelines, tank batteries, and more.
COMPLY WITH EMISSION STANDARDS
Integrated FLIR G300a camera provides reliable FLIR features including our exclusive High Sensitivity Mode (HSM) and OOOOa certification.
LIST OF DETECTABLE GASES
Benzene, Ethanol, Ethylbenzene, Heptane, Hexane, Isoprene, Methanol, MEK, MIBK, Octane, Pentane, 1-Pentane, Toluene, Xylene, Butane, Ethane, Methane, Propane, Ethylene, Propylene plus hundreds of other hydrocarbons and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and more.
- Detector Type: Focal Plane Array (FPA), cooled InSb
- NETD: <10 mK @ 30°C (86°F)
- Zoom: IR image: 1 — 8x continuous digital zoom, VIS image: 10x optical zoom with vibration compensation
- Detection Modes: Real-time gas detection mode as well as software visualization
*Imaging & Optical
-Digital Camera: 1/3” sensor, auto white balance, wide dynamic range, blacklight compensation, exposure and gamma control
- Digital Camera Focus: Autofocus with direct focus zoom synchronization
- Digital image enhancement: Noise reduction filter, High Sensitivity Mode (HSM)
- Digital View Angle: Ultra zoom 6.9° extra wide 58.2°, focal 33.0 mm — 3.3 mm
- Field of view (FOV): 24° x 18° or 14.5° × 10.8°
- Focus: Automatic motorized focus
- Full Frame Rate: 30 Hz output to USB
- Global Positioning System [GPS]: MavLink / External GPS
- Image Adjustment: Automatic, manual, or moving span (NUC control adjustable)
- Image Modes: IR only, VIS only, Picture in Picture with optical zoom, High Sensitivity Mode (HSM)
- IR Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
- Radiometric IR video recording: Radiometric full-frame IR recording (raw data recording in 30 Hz) / Digital camera H.264 encode video HD recording
- Spectral Range: 3.2 — 3.4 µm
- * Measurement & Analysis
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Gases: 200+ VOCs including: benzene, ethanol, ethyl-benzene, heptane, hexane, isoprene, methanol, MEK, MIBK, octane, pentane, 1-pentene, toluene, m-xylene, butane, methane, propane, ethylene, ethylene oxide, propylene
- Measurement Presets: Max temperature, min temperature, center temperature
- Temperature Range: -20 to 350°C (-4 to 662°F)