FLIR E8 WiFi is an easy to use point & shoot infrared camera with 320x240 pixels and digital camera and MSX® technology. Very high resolution infrared camera, with colour alarm, picture-in-picture and hot- and coldspot functions.
FLIR E8 WiFi infrared camera 320x240 pixels & MSX®
Although a thermal imaging camera is an easy to use tool, you will soon discover that it opens an entire new world and gives you access to a wide variety of applications.
If you are an electrician, building inspector or involved in property management you will soon discover that the FLIR Ex-series will allow you to do you daily job even faster and more efficiently than before.
- Building Inspections
See insulation problems, discover leaks in flat roofs, inspect underfloor heating, perform blower door tests, detect anomalies in solar panels, check HVAC installations
- Electrical and Mechanical Inspections
See internal fuse damage, locate electrical problems, inspect electrical cabinets, check bearings, find motor problems, prevent downtime and production loss
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity: < 0.06°C
- Temperature range: –20°C to +250°C
- Spectral range: 7.5 - 13 µm
- Frequency 9 Hz
- Field of view: 45º x 34º / 0.5 m
- Accuracy: ±2 °C of ±2% van de meting
- Emissivity: 0.1 to 1.0
- Functions: MSX®, FLIR Tools, digital camera, picture-in-picture, colour alarm, hot-& coldspot
- Focus: fixed
- FLIR E8 infrared camera
- Flight case
- Li-Ion battery
- Battery charger for EU, UK, VS and Australië
- Quick guide + Cd-rom and user manual